Thursday 7 March 2013

Productivity photo

Dimensions: 4288 x 2848
Device Make: Nikon Corporation
Device Model: Nikon D90
Colour Space: RGB
Colour Profile: Adobe RGB (1998)
Focal Length: 30
Alpha Channel: No
Red Eye: No
F Number: 6.3
Exposure Program: 1
Exposure Time: 1/20

The reason I choose this image is simple to me and most other gamers like me, which is quite a few. But most wouldn’t do this they would bring in a game of what they like it is too hard of a decision to bring in just the one on it’s own and it would be dangerous because a lot of people would try to take it so as you can tell I have thought it through. This is one of my Xbox 360 controllers it was quite easy to take because of the size of the controller this makes it a efficient item to have in the first place seeing how this is how I usually spend my days using my controllers to the extent I can with out having to worry about my work what needs to be done.

This makes it simple to think of what I would take a photo of for the choice was anything what is a product seeing how I am a gamer this makes near to everything an item of my choice. This was one of my first controllers I used I used it so often and now I got a new one so it has been getting really dusty so I thought I would clear it and use it for a photo it is relatively old compared to what is new even though I have had it for years. Time flew by it has worn out mainly now but it is still useable but I wouldn’t sell it or let any one else borrow it. It has sentimental value to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment