Wednesday 21 November 2012

Do you know the differences between representational and abstract art/photography

Welcome I'm going to tell you what I know about the two lets start with representational. Representational can be a image of something or someone it is something you notice straight away doing this most photography will stick to one more than the other an example of representational art/photography will be shown to prove my point

This is one all of you should know it is known as The Mona Lisa. By the way I do not own this painting in anyway. 

Now it is time for me to tell you what abstract art is abstract art is art based off of the emotions and personality with this your art/photography can be anything you want.
This is abstract art it can be unique or quite amazing it is what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment