Wednesday 7 November 2012

Iconic photographers; Florian Ritter *2 of *2

florian Ritter is photographer who does locational and still life this photographer is in shanghai but if you want to see his page I will set up a link to his page; http://www.pflock.com/ on this page i will be showing some of his still life images I couldn't believe this image when I saw it myself first i will show you what I saw.
This is what I saw I thought it was a lighter when I first glanced at it you think it has to be something you use every now and again no it is not a flask or a lighter. It is a watch yes a watch I couldn't believe it but i'll show you
this is what I mean These are great images and a great way to sell but i'm not doing that the angle of these images are amazing. Still the next is picture of still life as well this will be last post for Florian Ritter.

No comments:

Post a Comment