Friday 2 November 2012

Taste of Digbeth *5

Welcome back to another taste of Digbeth this would be number *5 so in case you haven`t reed the rest this is where I talk about Objective, Subjective and the Context of this photo which yes I did take myself this means that this is near the end of my taste of digbeth cause there are only *6 and this is number *5 but I should start now though.

The first is Objective the Objective is the facts in the photo; there are two silver cars, and some graffiti in the background. There is not much for the Objective cause there is not much in this picture it dosen`t have objects to note down.

The next would be Subjective my personal opinion of this photo;the graffiti is interesting to a point of where you think who is it, that glimmer of light on the photo also shows it was sunny on the day and the cars which are parked like it was set for the angle of this photo to be taken.

Then lastly would be the Context which is what other people see when they look at the photo; the glimmer of light on the photo, two vehicles and the graffiti on the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment