Friday 2 November 2012

Taste of Digbeth *6

Welcome again to the Taste of Digbeth *6 this will be the last one though then I will start something new but I will not talk about that I will carry this on to the end. The taste of Digbeth is project which all of the people in my college have to do so there are many Tastes of Digbeth so mine is not the only on the taste of digbeth is class assignment so thank you all for choosing mine to be reed.

The first will be the Objective which is the facts of the photo; their are 7 buildings in this photo, 2 vehicles, 1 of the buildings is a pub which looks quite old fashioned with black and white stripes going round the building  this seems to be a clear day too.

The next is the Subjective which is my opinion of this photo; In my opinion this pub looks like it has got a good business, there is a blue building in the background which is close to blending in with the sky and I did this in memory of someone important to me as well.

Lastly is the Context it is what other people see when they look at my photo; six buildings, 1 car, 1 van, a billboard, clear sky and a black and white building.

No comments:

Post a Comment