Wednesday 7 November 2012

Iconic Photographer: Florian Ritter *1 of *2

Florian Ritter is a photographer who is now living in shanghai has a large range of photos he does locational and still life photographer this means he can go out and take a photo of near about anything indoors and outdoors like this image of locational photographer

Just to clarify I do not own any of these images all of the images shown in this are owned by Florian Ritter so anyway this photo was taken in china 
                                     
This tells you where he has gone to take certain photos their are more on his page which I put a link to here http://www.pflock.com/landscape/ These images their are lots of them on his page this is the one I liked when I had a look there all amazing photos this photographer is a good inspiration for people like me to look around and wait for the right moment.

This will be the end for this blog go check his website and no I do not know him in real life and no I'm not being told do this. I'm doing this of my own free will.

No comments:

Post a Comment