Friday 7 December 2012

Iconic location Photographers: Ryan Pavlovich 2 of 2

Welcome to another blog by me I`m surprised your still reading this well thanks any way for reading your the only ones. but anyway back to the reason your reading this in the first place for Ryan Pavlovich so far I haven`t found much location work of Ryan Pavlovich so I scraped up as much as I can.
These photos are interesting the main point of interest is the tree even though you have a man and a dog in the foreground and a house in the background but these are hardly noticeable compared to the tree. The next image is about to been shown.
This photo is interesting because of where the location is with such a huge instrument also known as a harp. But why would you take it to a beach to be unique or for a personal reason I will take this in to consideration.

Thank you for reading and this is the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment