Friday 7 December 2012

Iconic Locational Photographers: Henrik Knudsen 1 of 2

Welcome today I will be talking about Henrik Knudsen and I will be talking about his locational photographs. Some of them make me want to visit these areas myself. But I will stick with images for now I might do in the future though. So most of Henrik`s images are with a feeling of loneliness so when you at them it can get you to think deep or your too positive.
This is one of his photos its main point of interest is the Ferris wheel in the background with this said when you look towards the Ferris wheel you are following the path.

This image is a great location showing different floors literally. On a serious note this image is good it shows a great atmosphere there is a difference in the photos and I don`t mean location wise these images are similar in their own way they have a lot in common but look nothing a like do you get it.

That is all for this one thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment