Friday 7 December 2012

Iconic Locational photographer: Henrik Knudsen 2 of 2

Welcome all to my blog I will carry on with Henrik Knudsen this will be the last one for Henrik Knudsen though. So these images are intriguing with this been said we should continue on topic with this the images will of be of location so their is more to most photographers than location and studio photographs. Their images can show expressions for some and others like the look of where there standing.
This image seems to be placed in a diner because I leave in the UK I rarely see a diner but you see lots of films and photos with them in these are usually full in films but in photos they are usually empty. guess I will never know till I go to a diner myself.
Looks like a place of worship and their is a window washer in the background doing his job I wonder if he is meant to be there or not but the photo over all is quite amazing most photos like this are looking in towards it this is looking out side of this place.

This is the end of this though thank you for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment