Friday 7 December 2012

Iconic Studio Photographers: Yuri Yasuda 2 of 2

Welcome to my blog sorry about taking so long to get back to Yuri Yasuda it has been a little while since I did the iconic studio photographers I apologise to you all. but back to Yuri Yasuda has very unique photos some can be understood in a instance and others not so easy but they are still terrific photos I`m quite interested in these photos and what type of camera did Yuri use for this I`m rambling I am sorry.but any way back to the images.
This Image is quite good for main points of interest the male and female are both people are equally viewed in the photo. Why would you use a plain background to make sure people concentrate on the people in the image. The next is coming up
This photo was the first I saw of Yuri Yasuda I thought WOW that is pretty good it must of took time and consideration I also thought I would try to recreate my own version but I also thought I would be called a copy if I did so right now it is still on my mind to recreate or not cause I have the model to use it and the time it is about just a few problems but I do enjoy this picture.

Thank you for reading this is the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment