Friday 7 December 2012

Iconic Studio Photographers: The Wade Brothers 2 of 2

Welcome to another blog about The Wade Brothers this will be the last one for now may do others depends or I might try something else.But anyway the pictures from The Wade Brothers seem to have a purpose but I`m putting up pictures from their project known as Room 107. These image are all based round a room known as 107 with different scenarios going on in different picture such as.
This image is showing a image which seems to be someone getting brutally beaten by someone else not sure why probably loan sharks or a fight I don`t  know you could go check it up if you want I did a while ago but I forgot what it was.
Possibly a after prom party or something I`m not to sure again these images are terrific their are purposes  behind all of these. This could be don`t get too drunk or you will do something you may regret later. You should try looking up the other pictures they have most of them have a good reason why.

This is the end Thanks for reading 


No comments:

Post a Comment