Friday 7 December 2012

Iconic Studio Photographer: The Wade Brothers 1 of 2

Welcome to another of my blogs this is about the The Wade brothers photography this is two brothers shared page Lindsey Wade & Lyndon Wade. originally I would do one on there own but I could only find a page they share. So if you haven`t reed the rest I will talk about The name in the title which this time is The Wade Brothers.So any way to the pictures
For any who are not interested in the dead or don`t like to talk about don`t read this paragraph or look at the picture above. This image is interesting and I like the project Room 107 it is a project where they stage a situation in one precise room this is one of those scenarios these are interesting to me cause you don`t just have one scenario in this room their are many things you can do here.
This image is dangerous Warning don`t let your kids smoke or get their hands on anything that can ignite a flame in any type of way that way your children are not hurt and neither are you hurt as well so be careful.

This is the end Thank you for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment